To make a claim under your insurance policy please contact the insurers claims handlers.
If your Policy Number starts i4me/PAU or i4me/CBC
please contact 03301 026796 or email PrestonNewClaims@directgroup.co.uk
(Please note that claims are administered by Direct Group)
If your Policy Number starts i4me/AXIS and your period of cover starts after 01 August 2019
please contact Adjusting Associates LLP on 01443 229513 or email email@example.com or for emergency claims out of office hours on 01724 761378
If your Policy Number starts i4me/AXIS and your period of cover starts prior to 01 August 2019
please contact Direct Group on 03450 744842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Policy Number starts i4me/PRST
please contact Prestige Underwriting Service on 08000 327 327
If your policy does not start with any of the above, please refer to your policy book or contact us.
To enable your claim to be dealt with quickly your insurers may require you to provide them with assistance and evidence that they require concerning the cause and value of any claim. Ideally, as part of the initial notification, you will provide:
- Your name, address, and telephone numbers
- Policy/Certificate number
- The date of the incident
- Police details / Crime Reference number where applicable
- The cause of the loss or damage
- Details of the loss or damage together with claim value if known
- Names and addresses of any other parties involved or responsible for the incident (including details of injuries) and addresses of any witnesses.